Cá heo trong tiếng anh gọi là gì?
Đáp án: Dolphin
Phát âm: UK /ˈdɒl.fɪn/- US /ˈdɑːl.fɪn/
Định nghĩa: a sea mammal that is large, smooth, and grey, with a long, pointed mouth (một loài động vật biển có vú lớn, mịn và xám, với cái miệng dài và nhọn)
- He tapped out a distress call which the dolphins could relay to the swimmers.
- Whales and dolphins look like fish, but they’re really mammals!
- Thus, the dolphin developed a broad concept of imitation.
- After studying dolphins, people built submarines to move quickly in the ocean and stay under the water for a long time.
- The dolphin is called, from the swiftness of its motion, the arrow of the sea.
Có thể bạn quan tâm: